Bucket List 2017 – 52 Mini Ideas for Happiness and Creativity
This post went viral, having been shared over 1,200 times and inspired thousands of people. If you want to think differently about goals and bucket lists, this one is definitely for you.
Have you started working on your Bucket List 2017?
It’s never too late to start dreaming and start planning for bucket list 2017. We did it last year and had over 2k shares and we will do it again!
Let’s do this together.
Step 1: Pick the bucket list Challenges below that resonate with you. You can select all of them or you can simply pick the ones that you fancy trying.
Step 2: Research what you need to achieve/perform them (e.g. props, purchases, bookings etc.)
Step 3: Schedule them in your calendar for when you would love to attempt/do them and make it happen.
- Make it your mission to become BRILLIANT at goal setting. This bucket list will be useless otherwise. I use these planners to set my goals every year.
- Have a hot/cold shower combo for a week. Tony Robbins does this as a way to improve his mental strength so did Napoleon Hill. I tried it once and I am now hooked.
- Write a letter to your younger self. Spray perfume on, seal it and send it to your own address.
- Create a Vision Board. Include some of these 52 ideas in it. Go crazy with the colour pens.
- Plan your next week diary in such detail that you know what you’ll be doing every hour of the day. Be the most organised person you know for one week. I use the World’s bestselling Leonie Dawson’s planners to keep me accountable throughout the year.
- Journal every day for one week. Do it first thing in the morning and just let your hand do the job. Don’t worry about what you journal. Just do it.
- Wake up an hour earlier to work on your goals for a week. I know you can do this.
- Pretend to be a tourist in your own city/town. Take random photographs. Go out and buy souvenirs. Have a coffee in a local shop.
- Go away on a SPA break ALONE. Don’t take anyone with you and leave your phone/laptop behind. Do nothing for 2 days apart from relaxing and exercising.
- Have a home-made smoothie every day for a week. I use NUTRiBULLET and it makes epic smoothies and goodness.
- Meditate for 5 mins a day for a week. Don’t worry about how you do it. You can relax, you can colour, you can listen to music. Whatever works for you.
- Create a short 10 pages e-book and upload it on Amazon through Kindle Publishing for FREE. You think it’s too difficult? Try HOW TO WRITE AN EBOOK: In Less Than 7- 14 Days That Will Make You Money Forever
- Surprise your partner with a Bath Treat. If you don’t have a partner, surprise yourself with a Bath Treat. Here are 10 Bath Recipe Inspirations. Get some candles, some scents and turn the lights off. Enjoy!
- Buy Bluetooth headphones and run around with loud music in your ears. It’s really fun. The ones I use are Sony DR-BTN200M. My gym loves me.
- Buy a canvas, throw some paint on it and call it your Signature Painting. They make great Christmas presents! Haha 🙂
- Look through your wardrobe, get rid of clothes you haven’t worn in a year and donate them.
- Read a book a day for a week. What would be your first?
- Bike ride around your local area with someone special
- Organise family BBQ for no reason. Woahhh!
- Organise and/or participate in a treasure hunt. Here are some instructions on how you can plan yours. The more kids, the more the fun.
- Learn how to solve a Rubik’s Cube – I promise you, it’s easier than you think. Read the instructions here or watch this 15-min video here
- Learn a card trick, perform it to your friends. Here’s an easy one which is also one my favourites – Easy Card Trick
- Go skiing. Take the scary slopes and enjoy yourself!
- Get re-connected with your favourite school teacher. Tell them about your life. They would love to know. Or least hope they would!
- Find someone to take under your wing and mentor them.
- Embrace your fears, go to a karaoke bar and own the stage. Just don’t sing ‘Baby’ by Justin Bieber. It can go badly.
- Learn how to do a perfect push up and do 20 of them. Here’s an example video that can show you how.
- Learn how to juggle – it’s very easy – watch this YouTube video
- Attend the Summer Olympics in Rio, Brazil. Take me with you?
- Create a Passive Income product like an e-course and sell it online. I use Zaxxa to host and sell anything digital I create.
- Organise a picnic with your friends in your home city/town
- Ride a segway for a day.
- Make one of your rooms at home a workout room.
- Propose to a complete stranger as a joke
- Try trampolining for a day
- Buy a cheap ticket to a foreign country.
WANT MORE DAILY INSPIRATION?DOWNLOAD OUR FREE MOBILE APP - PERI10K
- Go to an inspirational event such as TED conference.
- Take a cocktail-making class. Get drunk.
- Go on a cruise for a week.
- Live in wilderness for a week. Ohh yeahh!
- Prank call somebody that they have won the lottery.
- Apply to appear on a TV show.
- Fly in a helicopter for a day
- Go to a Fun Fair and buy a caricature painting of yourself.
- Treat yourself to a professional photoshoot for no reason.
- Learn to do proper pull-ups. Anyone can do it in 5 easy steps. This video can help you.
- Go to a food festival for a day
- Be blind for a day
- Apply to be a Movie Extra in your local area
WANT DAILY INSPIRATION ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE?DOWNLOAD OUR FREE APP - PERI10K
- Try to break a Guiness World Record
- Don’t care what others think/say for one week
- Commit to 24 hour silence. Mmmmmmmm…
If you enjoyed this post with Bucket List 2017 ideas please share it on Facebook and tag a friend who may be inspired by this list.
Dedicated to Cyndi Po who believes in living life to the fullest no matter what.
P.s. Some of the bucket list 2017 links above are affiliate links, which means I could receive small commissions if you bought them. I am huge on recommending only what I believe in and I would recommend these resources even if they were not affiliate referrals.
P.s.2 Want to download this list as a printable version so you can tick it off as you go? Click here
Laptop Entrepreneur and CEO based in the UK. Founder of #Peri10K and the #Shareathon™. I help Changemakers grow their business, get more freedom and have more fun with Live Streaming.